Heraymila Capital (Private) Limited
Heraymila Capital (Private) Limited (HCL) is a company incorporated in Sri Lanka to float, operate and manage Unit Trusts, and to operate as investment managers to third party portfolios. HCL is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Heraymila Investments Limited (HIL), which is a company registered in the Dubai International Financial Centre, and currently manages approximately 300 million US dollars in assets. HCL's directors and key personnel bring to the company a wealth of knowledge and experience in local and global financial markets.
Heraymila Investments Limited
Heraymila Investments Limited (HIL) is the holding company for the Al Mashal family's offshore investments. One of the larger family offices in Saudi Arabia, Al Mashal has substantial stakes in major regional companies and across international assets. HIL's investments include:
- Strategic investments in publicly-traded companies throughout the developed, emerging and frontier markets around the world.
- Investment in a Middle East based Private Equity Institution and the regional subsidiary of an International Insurance Company.
- Investments in a range of diversified Real Estate Funds with major investments throughout United States, Europe, Canada, United Kingdom, Argentina and Asia.
- Investments in specialist Private Equity Funds in the United States, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, China, Argentina, North Africa and Asia.
- Freehold commercial property development in Wollongong, Australia and residential real estate development projects in South London.
- Aircraft leasing of Airbus 320 aircrafts to a major European commercial airline.